CvilleBioHub is seeking an engaged and motivated Program Manager to drive growth of the organization and to promote the biotechnology sector in our region. CvilleBioHub is a 501 (c) 6 not-for-profit business association.
Job Description: Program Manager
The CvilleBioHub is a Charlottesville-based non-profit organization that supports the growth and efforts of the local biotech community, made up of over 50 company members developing therapeutics, diagnostics, devices, and other products and services to improve human health. With the innovation and intellectual firepower of the University of Virginia, proximity to Washington D.C. and unparalleled quality of life for young professionals and families, the industry has incredible potential for advancement of its entrepreneurial growth engine for the region.
• Driving strategic planning and implementation with co-founders and partners
• Maintaining and developing public and private relationships
• Recruiting and training volunteers
• Event planning and execution
• Fundraising and grant writing
• Planning, operation, and reporting of budgets
• Manage and disseminate inbound and outbound communication for the organization
• Maintaining the website and social media.
• Strategic thinker, problem solver and community collaboration builder
• Self-motivated and action-oriented
• Flexible, creative and entrepreneurial with enthusiasm and energy
• Ability to work independently and successfully with a volunteer Board of Directors
• Experience and interest in biotech, healthcare and/or related fields is preferred.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years of work experience is desired. Talented entry level candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary/Benefits: based on experience, flexible schedule
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org