RIVANNA Medical is seeking a motivated Account Manager to represent and grow our ACCURO Spinal and Epidural anesthesia guidance product. ACCURO is a hand-held ultrasound-based imaging device validated to enhance the accuracy of epidural and spinal placements leveraging patented bone-enhancing imaging technology and AI-assisted image guidance.
ACCURO helps Anesthesiologists and Nurse Anesthetists better visualize spinal anatomy so they can more precisely perform injections.
This role will be based in a major metropolitan area in the northeast (e.g. Washington D.C., Baltimore, New York City, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas) and require up to 40% travel regionally to support sales calls and trials.
In addition to direct account management, this role will engage and support RIVANNA’s distribution partner reps to optimize the performance of their territory.
- Work independently to drive sales of ACCURO within the territory
- Calling on multiple clinical and non-clinical decision-makers within the territory
- Making effective sales presentations in person and remotely
- Calling on the current install base to ensure appropriate consumable usage
- Collaborating with the distributor sales team, acting as a product specialist
- Developing and nurturing strong relationships with key decision-makers
- Conduct product evaluations, trials, and in-services
- Providing reporting and analysis of business conditions within accounts
- Tracking data related to customer activities and opportunities in CRM
- The ability to drive a car, travel in that car frequently, and interact with healthcare providers on-site is required
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 4 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience
- At least 2 years selling capital medical imaging devices preferred
- Experience in the Anesthesia space calling on Anesthesiologists preferred
- Proven ability to identify, connect with, build consensus, and close new business
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency, especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Stable employment history
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.