Associate Director, Project Management
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the resources, timelines and budgets for discovery and early translational programs at ZielBio.
- Work with scientific leads and head of program management to identify critical path activities, milestones, gaps and challenges and develop plans accordingly to meet program goals.
- Clearly and timely communicate timeline expectations, changes, issues or relevant information to managers and colleagues as appropriate.
- Implement strategies for keeping track of internal and external scientific activities and timelines; track those activities.
- Manage contractual aspects of nonclinical external collaborations.
- Establish collaborative relationships with external vendors and communicate proactively when potential issues/challenges arise on studies and/or timelines are not being met.
Experience and Qualifications
- MS/PhD in a scientific-related field.
- At least five years in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management.
- Solid understanding of drug discovery and early development.
- Experience in using project management tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, time/resource management, attention to detail, and proven success working in matrix environments.
- Full time position; remote to start but changing to a hybrid workplace (remote / in-office) very soon.
Consistent with grade level in biotech
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan
1317 Carlton Ave Ste 200, Charlottesville VA 22902
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.