BD Director - Life Sciences
We are a well-funded, rapidly growing, early stage company that applies behavioral science to improve learning and generate actionable insights to improve clinical care. The ArcheMedX platform accelerates the research of new medicines and delivery of better care to millions of patients. Every member of our team has a meaningful stake in our success. If you are interested in taking on an impactful role building software that is transforming the healthcare and life science industries and truly making people’s lives better, let’s talk!
We are accelerating growth and seek a driven business development professional with a proven track record of successfully selling innovative software based solutions in the eClinical space. This position will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to expand the company’s business development efforts in a hands on role.
What we believe in:
- A small group of dedicated craftspeople can change the world.
- Fostering a collaborate environment where team members engage with humility and respect.
- Software development is a creative problem solving process.
- We are all on the product team.
- We all thrive to create a working environment where we constantly reassess priorities and deliver product value without chaos and interruption.
- We believe in creating a tight build/measure/learn development cycle.
- Everyone should wear a lot of hats.
- Everyone can have good ideas.
What we offer:
- The time and tools you need, and the freedom to advance in your craft.
- A team of smart, like-minded, creative professionals who will constantly support and challenge you to build better solutions every day.
- A safe environment where every idea is heard, where mistakes are the way we learn, and where experimentation is the rhythm of our day.
- Trust that you know best how, when, and where you should work to achieve great results.
- The opportunity to see your work impact end users every day.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working as an individual performer or player/coach selling eClinical software based solutions.
- A tenacity and demonstrated success developing new commercial relationships in the Life Sciences Industry, primarily selling to clinical operations leaders at trial sponsors (i.e., Pharma, Biotech, Med Device). Life Sciences industry software based sales experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience leading clinical operations leaders through customer discovery and highly engaging product demos.
- Sufficient industry and domain knowledge to navigate discussions around clinical trial challenges, study startup processes, and CRO oversight.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales targets for the past three years.
- A passion for, and comfort with, solution based selling, virtual sales processes, frequent digital communications, scientific management of account targets, nurturing relationships online, and CRM tools
- Exceptional communication skills and mastery in the art of “customer listening” and uncovering emerging needs
- The ability to excel in an autonomous, fluid start-up environment by bringing an energetic, fun, and creative approach to your work
- Health Tech & Software
- Employee stock options
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Generous employee health/dental/vision insurance
- New Apple equipment
- Continuous opportunities for professional development (Conferences / Learning Stipends)
- Bi-annual company wide outings