BizDev Director - Life Sciences (Remote)
ArcheMedX is a well-funded, revenue producing, early stage company that applies behavioral science to improve learning and generate actionable insights to improve clinical care. The ArcheMedX platform accelerates the research of new medicines and delivery of better care to millions of patients. Every member of our team has a meaningful stake in our success. If you are interested in taking on an impactful role driving commercial growth for a software company that will transform the healthcare and life science industries and truly make people’s lives better, let’s talk!
We are accelerating growth and seek a driven business development professional with a proven track record of successfully selling innovative software based solutions in the Life Sciences industry. This position will work closely with our executive team to accelerate the company’s business development efforts in a hands on role.
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate has:
* 5+ years of experience working on small business development teams in a fast-paced software company or SaaS based business. Prior technology sales experience is required.
* A tenacity and demonstrated success developing new commercial relationships and selling innovative software based solutions to the Life Sciences Industry (i.e., Pharma, Biotech, Med Device, CRO). Life Sciences industry sales experience is required.
* Track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales targets for the past three years.
* A passion for, and comfort with, solution based selling, virtual sales processes, frequent digital communications, scientific management of account targets, nurturing relationships online, and CRM tools
* Exceptional communication skills and mastery in the art of “customer listening”
* The ability to excel in an autonomous, fluid start-up environment by bringing an energetic, fun, and creative approach to your work
- Unlimited PTO
- health benefits
- stock options
- training stipend
- new Apple equipment
- bi-annual company events