Business Operations Associate
Indoor Biotechnologies (www.inbio.com) is a dynamic and innovative company with operations in the US, UK and India. The company specializes in the development of novel products for investigating allergies and immunological diseases and is an established leader in environmental testing and allergen manufacturing. Indoor Biotechnologies serves clients in the allergy diagnostics and therapeutics industry, in indoor air quality and in the food industry. The company has entrepreneurial spirit and an appetite for growth. We are looking for someone to engage with Indoor Biotechnologies’ vision and values to strengthen the administrative team.
• Respond to customer inquiries by phone and e-mail and engage with customers.
• Administrative support for management of vendor and customer accounts, including QuickBooks data entry, quote and invoice generation, and accounts receivable.
• Coordinate order fulfilment and shipments with InBio team members and customers.
• Assist with development and update of marketing materials for conferences, website, and apps
• Assist with planning of exhibits at trade shows and conferences.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for InBio personnel.
Experience and Qualifications
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business Studies, or a related subject.
• Relevant administrative or business experience, especially in the life sciences industry.
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with commercial clients.
• Attention to detail and ability to use word-processing software, database management spreadsheets and other computer software.
• High standard of organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.