Are you looking for a position that offers a casual dress and relaxed environment with creative, fun, and motivated team members? How about a 40-hour flexible work schedule with a starting pay of $45,000-$55,000 annually? What about a discretionary annual bonus potential with excellent benefits, including generous paid-time-off provisions, tuition reimbursement, and growth potential?
Best of all, do you want a meaningful career that positively impacts the lives of others worldwide?
If you answer yes, you might be the newest team member at Lighthouse Instruments.
About LIGHTHOUSE Instruments:
Our Mission is to apply laser measurement technologies to pharmaceutical products and processes, generating scientific data and contributing to the global supply of safe and effective medicines. In sum, to bring physics to the pharmaceutical industry.
Our Vision is to be the global leader in developing laser spectroscopy for pharmaceutical applications. Our innovative products and service are used globally to meet the analytical needs of our customers.
At Lighthouse Instruments, we value serving others and contributing to saving lives through learning, growing, being accountable, and being curious and innovative about markets and technology to make a difference in the world.
If this position and culture suit you, send us a resume outlining your experience. We want to tell you more about our fantastic team, products, and services and how we can help you achieve a happier, healthier, and more prosperous YOU!
- Be in a laboratory environment with proven and demonstrated expertise in using NIST traceable materials and equipment to create calibration and reference standards
- Utilizing vacuum systems, torches, compressed gas cylinders, and pharmaceutical glassware
- Using critical thinking to analyze fabricated standards and generate reports ensuring quality and accuracy
- Use general operational knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Quality control and familiarity with Spectroscopy are preferred
Experience and Qualifications
- Lab experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Experience preparing and working with NIST Traceable materials in a laboratory environment
- Experience drafting Certificates of Analysis or other reports establishing calibration and traceability attributes
- Experience utilizing vacuum systems, torches, pharmaceutical glassware, compressed gas cylinders, and NIST Traceable calibrations
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Potential
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.