Clinical Specialist (Multiple Positions)
Caretaker Medical, Inc., an innovator in digital health and wearable sensor technologies, provides innovative, noninvasive, and cost-effective solutions to monitor a patient’s changing health status.
We are seeking multiple experienced Clinical Specialists to provide medical expertise and clinical knowledge to our customers and sales team and help generate clinical awareness and demand for our disruptive wireless patient monitoring. This role will create and deliver product and clinical education to hospital customers and support our sales team in winning business.
As a key player on our Commercial team, you will acquire and demonstrate a working knowledge of our products/solutions and develop an extensive understanding of all their applications. You will provide comprehensive guidance on the appropriate use of our wireless VitalStream® patient monitoring platform, enabling physicians and staff to deliver positive patient outcomes.
- Serve as a primary resource for clinical support in the areas of procedure coverage, troubleshooting, and in-service education for company products
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest product, therapy, and technology developments and current items of interest in the industry
- Perform clinical and library research and participates in case reviews and clinical observation by working with physicians and/or lab staff
- Attend clinical procedures in hospital accounts to assure customer and patient success with our disruptive wireless patient monitoring platform
- Meet with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, nurses, and hospital admin) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how Caretaker Medical products can help them to achieve their goals
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, and participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within the hospital and to identify key decision-makers in order to facilitate future sales
- Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and services by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions
- Utilizes Integrity Selling to change the standard of care and drive usage of VitalStream®
- Ability to set up 1:1 physician meetings/conversations, host physician and staff dinner programs with strong attendance and content
- Collaborate with sales counterpart on awareness programs and activities
Experience and Qualifications
- RN or BSN license
- 2+ years of direct RN or tech patient support in an ICU is highly preferred
- Direct patient support in an OR, ICU, or ER
- 2+ years of commercial experience related to products and technologies utilized in the critical care and/or hemodynamic space
- Established relationships/network of Anesthesiologists, Intensivists, and ICU/OR/ER staff preferred
- Ability to advance sales process with customers required
- Ability to work in a team environment required
- Experience delivering demonstrations and successful training
- Ability to travel 50% within the territory required
- Live within 45 miles of a major airport
- Conduct duties and responsibilities in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations governing the medical device industry required
- Stock Options
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.