Clinical Trial Specialist
PRA Health Sciences
We Are PRA.
We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 95 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
As a Clinical Trial Specialist, you are a primary point of contact/liaison for the sites, Sponsor and internal stakeholders during the study life cycle. You will perform investigative site recruitment/feasibility, essential document collection and review, maintenance and close-out in-house site management activities in accordance with the Sponsor and/or PRA protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH/GCP guidelines and all applicable regulatory requirements. You will work collaboratively with your study teams, sites, and clients.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Health Related Field Required
- Experience using computerized information systems and standard application software (Windows, MS Office)
- Read, write and speak English
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO PRA OFFICE WHEN IT REOPENS
- Good organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills with a solutions focus
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Apply directly online here.