Content Marketing Manager
ArcheMedX is a well-funded, revenue producing, early stage company that applies behavioral science to improve learning and generate actionable insights to improve clinical care.
The ArcheMedX learning and predictive analytics platform accelerates the research of new medicines and delivery of better care to millions of patients. Every member of our team has a meaningful stake in our success. If you are interested in taking on an impactful role marketing software that is transforming the healthcare and life science industries and truly making people’s lives better, let’s talk!
As the B2B Content Marketing Manager at ArcheMedX, you’ll be the program lead for all of our content deliverables, as well as the primary social media manager and the creative lead for many of your own projects. You will report to the Head of Marketing and can be based anywhere in the US.
You have experience supporting marketing programs and leading content projects for a B2B software company targeting the life sciences space, with specific experience in the clinical trials sector. You’ll be ready to guide projects from start to finish, and be excited to put your mark on a growing company. You’re a big thinker, a creative storyteller, and a precision writer who likes to try new things and follow the data.
- Contribute to thought leadership and content marketing strategy that drives brand awareness, sales enablement, lead generation, and market engagement
- Re-imagine our podcast series and own its performance
- Create B2B content campaign plans with support from the Head of Marketing
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar, holding others accountable for their part in supporting the plan
- Collaborate with leadership on goals and clearly defined metrics to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content reach
- Perform SEO research and analysis for blog content/asset topics
- Build product-focused content as needed to support go-to-market efforts
- Refresh and optimize existing content on a recurring basis
- Proactively identify content gaps and liaise with key stakeholders to fill those gaps
- Discover, pursue, and lead content development for new opportunities with industry publications and sites
Experience and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in writing, content creation, and content planning.
- Demonstrated experience delivering B2B content and marketing programs in the life sciences industry.
- Knowledge of clinical trials and the clinical research model.
- Familiarity with digital customer experiences and the buyer’s journey.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to write for a human audience
- Proficiency in SEO and optimizing content
- Knowledge of off-page SEO and referral link building
- Proven creativity and flexibility, you’re not afraid to be bold
- Proven ability to and willingness to self-direct and self-motivate
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to sending out high-quality, error-free work that builds the brand
- An interest in or exposure to product marketing practices, particularly PMA or Pragmatic Institute
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
More information can be found here.
- Employee stock options
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Generous employee health/dental/vision benefits
- New Apple equipment
- Continuous opportunities for professional development