Content Marketing Manager - B2B Life Science
As the B2B Content Marketing Manager at ArcheMedX, you will be the program lead for all of our content deliverables. You will also serve as the primary social media manager and the creative lead for many of your own projects. You will work closely with the company’s leadership and sales teams and can be based anywhere in the US.
You have experience supporting marketing programs and leading content projects for a B2B software company targeting the life sciences space, with specific experience in the clinical trials sector. You’ll be ready to guide projects from start to finish, and be excited to put your mark on a growing company. You’re a big thinker, a creative storyteller, and a precision writer who likes to try new things and follow the data.
For example, you’re not intimidated, but rather are energized to try new tools like ChatGPT to dramatically accelerate your work, from developing new highly targeted content to planning and optimizing your marketing programs.
What We Believe In
- A small group of dedicated craftspeople can change the world.
- Fostering a collaborative environment where team members engage with humility and respect.
- Ensuring successful customer experiences is a creative problem solving process.
- We are all on the product team.
- A working environment where priorities are constantly reassessed and value is delivered without chaos and disruption.
- We believe in creating a tight implement/evaluate/learn customer support cycle.
- Everyone should wear a lot of hats.
- Everyone can have good ideas.
What We Offer
- A remote-first culture and a flexible working schedule.
- The time and tools you need, and the freedom to advance in your craft.
- A team of smart, like-minded, creative professionals who will constantly support and challenge you to build better solutions every day.
- A safe environment where every idea is heard, where mistakes are the way we learn, and where experimentation is the rhythm of our day.
- Trust that you know best how, when, and where you should work to achieve great results.
- A fully virtual and distributed team of problem solvers
- The opportunity to see your work impact end users every day.
- Contribute to thought leadership and content marketing strategy that drives brand awareness, sales enablement, lead generation, and market engagement
- Manage the editorial calendar, holding others accountable for their part in supporting the plan
- Develop B2B content and social media plans with input from the leadership and sales teams
- Lead B2B content development with input and support from internal SMEs and external advisors
- Oversee content distribution and engagement across the company’s social media and outbound email channels
- Collaborate with leadership on goals and clearly defined metrics to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content reach
- Perform SEO research and analysis for blog content/asset topics
- Build product-focused content as needed to support go-to-market efforts
- Refresh and optimize existing content on a recurring basis
- Proactively identify content gaps and liaise with key stakeholders to fill those gaps
- Discover, pursue, and lead content development for new opportunities with industry publications and sites
Experience and Qualifications
Skills we’re seeking:
- 5+ years of experience in writing, content creation, and content planning.
- Demonstrated experience delivering B2B content and marketing programs in the life sciences industry.
- Knowledge of clinical trials and the challenges trial sponsors, CROs, and sites encounter in conducting clinical research.
- Familiarity with digital customer experiences and the buyer’s journey.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to write for a human audience
- Proficiency in SEO and optimizing content
- Knowledge of off-page SEO and referral link building
- Proven creativity and flexibility, you’re not afraid to be bold
- Proven ability to and willingness to self-direct and self-motivate
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to sending out high-quality, error-free work that builds the brand
- Past role developing award winning B2B content programs for an eClinical vendor
- An interest in or exposure to product marketing practices, particularly PMA or Pragmatic Institute
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- and more..
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.