Customer Support Manager
As a new position, the Customer Support Manager will be responsible for assuming the ordering process function from a different organization, build out the team, and manage the customer ordering process.
- Partner with the finance team in assuming ownership of the customer ordering process
- Improve/build-out of the processes that provide for scalability as the company grows while ensuring that the customer has a great experience
- Initially, perform the duties of an order administration agent while recruiting the appropriate staff to perform the function
- Partner with Director, Technical Services/Customer Care in building out robust processes and behaviors between the team and Technical Services in ensuring the customer has a world-class experience with the company
- Partner and collaborate with other leaders of the commercial team in aligning processes and priorities with sales, marketing, and supply chain management
- Integrate/align the ordering process, as appropriate, into SalesForce and IQMS (Company ERP system)
- Partner with the marketing team in enhancing/expanding on-line ordering processes
- Own and manage the RFP process within the company, partnering with the appropriate teams, as necessary
- Oversee the GSA program and processes
Experience and Qualifications
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in order administration, sales management, sales operations, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in managing direct reports.
- CRM experience, preferably with SalesForce
- Experience in working in an ERP system environment
- Flexible Spending Plans
- 401k with Company Match
- Casual Dress Code
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.