CvilleBioHub Intern - Marketing & Communications
Are you interested in life science and biotechnology? Are you organized and a strong communicator? Do you love social media? Join CvilleBioHub, a growing non-profit organization that is supporting the Charlottesville life sciences industry. You are a community-oriented person who is interested in sharing the latest updates!
What You Will Learn:
- Cutting edge technologies in the biotechnology industry in Charlottesville
- Relationship building with our online community by maintaining jobs board, website, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts
- Help to create buzz around Hub activities.
- Website management and content creation that will be shared by influencers
What We Are Seeking:
- Background in Science or Marketing, Communication, non-profit management or other related discipline
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office, Word Press, Social Media
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and Flexible. Graphic design skills are a plus!
- Interest in nonprofit management and community development
You will become knowledgeable in online communication, a master of twitter and LinkedIn, and gain awareness of the latest happenings in the biotech industry.
The position begins ASAP and may continue through the summer 2021. The job may require up to 5 hours per week, but may fluctuate depending on on-going activities.