We are a well-funded, revenue producing, early stage company that applies behavioral science to improve learning and generate actionable insights to improve clinical care. The ArcheMedX platform accelerates the research of new medicines and delivery of better care to millions of patients. Every member of our team has a meaningful stake in our success. If you are interested in taking on an impactful role building software that is transforming the healthcare and life science industries and truly making people’s lives better, let’s talk!
What we believe in:
- A small group of dedicated craftspeople can change the world.
- Fostering a collaborate environment where team members engage with humility and respect.
- Software development is a creative problem solving process.
- We are all on the product team.
- We all thrive to create a working environment where we constantly reassess priorities and deliver product value without chaos and interruption.
- We believe in creating a tight build/measure/learn development cycle.
- Everyone should wear a lot of hats.
- Everyone can have good ideas.
What we offer:
- The time and tools you need, and the freedom to advance in your craft.
- A team of smart, like-minded, creative professionals who will constantly support and challenge you to build better solutions every day.
- A safe environment where every idea is heard, where mistakes are the way we learn, and where experimentation is the rhythm of our day.
- Trust that you know best how, when, and where you should work to achieve great results.
- The opportunity to see your work impact end users every day.
Experience and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of data warehousing and business analytic methodology best practices.
- Data modeling & data lake architecture experience.
- Experience working with mature ETL pipelines.
- Production python & spark (or similar) experience.
- SQL experience.
- Experience in designing data quality metrics to monitor pipelines.
- AWS specific experience.
- Glue, S3, Redshift, CloudFormation, Lambda, etc…
- Experience using source control (Git).
- Strong synchronous and asynchronous communication skills.
- Comfortable with startup culture – take initiative and require little direction.
- Interest in behavioral science.
- Passion for functional languages (like Clojure) or have a strong desire to learn!
- Employee stock options
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Generous employee health/dental/vision insurance
- New Apple equipment
- Continuous opportunities for professional development (Conferences / Learning Stipends)
- Bi-annual company wide outings