Digital Marketing Coordinator
RIVANNA is seeking a digital marketing coordinator to contribute to our emerging medical device company’s rapid growth. You will work within a talented team of professionals as we strive to achieve our mission of improving global human health. This role involves the execution and ongoing management of print and digital touchpoints to support national and international campaigns.
– Create and manage digital touchpoints, including display, social, and email campaign execution; website updates and analytics oversight; landing page creation; social engagement; and CRM management.
– Possess a solid understanding of web metrics/analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze, and interpret data.
– Liaise with marketing, sales, and product development to ensure product and brand consistency, identify prospecting opportunities, and track KPI success.
– Maintain a strong online company voice through social media and real-time engagement.
– Design and manage communications, such as presentations, newsletters, event materials, case studies, and brochure/sell sheets.
– Lead the ongoing management of tradeshows, including event coordination, logistics, and promotions surrounding each of eight shows (or related opportunities) per year.
Experience and Qualifications
1) Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, or related
2) 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
3) Deep understanding of digital marketing and print production
4) Excellent oral and written communication skills
5) Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, HTML 5, CSS, Premiere Pro (or related media editing)
- Health Insurance