Digital Marketing Manager
RIVANNA is seeking a digital marketing manager to contribute to the rapid growth of our emerging medical device company. You will work with a talented team of professionals as we strive to elevate global standards of healthcare. The ideal candidate is well versed in digital platform strategies, including integrated campaigns, SEO, user experience optimization, web analytics, lead generation, and social media.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven talent with the proficiency to create an engaging end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies/tactics around content creation, SEO, social media, paid search, and email marketing to engage customers and drive lead generation.
- Create a solid digital ecosystem (website, display media, search engine marketing, social media, and CRM) to leverage and optimize digital touchpoints.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Execute landing page development to support lead engagement and conversion activities.
- Develop creative content to target audience on suggested digital platforms effectively.
- Manage analytics, track, and report on campaign metrics to optimize the user experience and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Identify emerging digital technologies and trends to optimize spend and performance and support business growth initiatives.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; digital marketing preferred.
- Two years of healthcare digital marketing experience minimum.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating multi-channel digital campaigns that engage, convert, and retain customers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Critical thinker with an enterprising, solutions-oriented approach.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional creative and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suite.
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.