Distribution Partner Sales & Marketing Manager
Caretaker Medical, LLC, a fast-growing developer of innovative wireless patient monitoring devices is seeking a Business Partner Marketing Director to aggressively drive distribution sales, actively manage distributor partnerships, and create required selling tools and marketing materials. The Caretaker4 wireless vital signs monitor is the most disruptive medical device to enter the patient monitoring market in decades. Using a simple, non-invasive finger cuff and patented algorithms, the Caretaker4 wirelessly measures continuous ‘beat-by-beat’ Blood Pressure (“CNIBP”), Arterial Pressure Waveforms, Respiration Rate, Heart Rate, and other hemodynamic parameters enabling ICU-Quality patient monitoring without wires at all points of care. After 4+ years of development and clinical validation, we launched the Caretaker4 to early adopter customers in 2018 with great success, and have since sold over 1,000 monitors globally, including hospitals, clinics, OEM partners, and distributors. We offer a competitive compensation package of salary, stock options, healthcare, paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement, as well as an empowering, entrepreneurial work environment with a shared-success mentality that values speed, integrity, commitment, results, and diversity of thought ahead of formality, fluff, and bureaucracy.
The company’s dramatic growth in sales and customers, is outpacing current distribution support and marketing capability, and we are looking for an experienced, well-organized, self-motivated professional to lead the indirect channel partner efforts, reporting to the Sr. VP Sales & Marketing, to ensure successful sales goals are achieved by our distribution partners. This position will be responsible for channel marketing strategy, execution, tactics and support for distributor partners primarily in the Americas. You will work closely with sales to create and execute channel marketing programs and promotions to accelerate sales growth and product adoption across all channels. You will manage annual planning with partners, day-to-day communications with the channels and achieve sales plan by motiving field reps, helping them present quotes and value propositions to end-customers, and collaborating with field reps to target customers and close sales. The successful candidate must have a ‘player-coach’ mindset, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an ability to execute daily sales and marketing activities while concurrently driving distributor activities, implementing marketing tools and sales outreach, and achieving a growth plan.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Revenue growth through our distribution channel partners – achieve sales budget target
- Building relationships with business partner sales teams and training them to sell Caretaker products
- Creating marketing materials necessary to support sales of Caretaker products through distribution channels – videos, PowerPoint, brochures, animated clips, etc
- Formulation of marketing programs and messaging to drive measurable ROI through major distribution channels and capture mind share of distributors
- Creation of customer training materials (written documents, videos, powerpoints)
- Insuring 100% customer satisfaction and delight
- Seeking and publishing customer testimonials and success stories online and through our social and digital media
- Manage coordination and development of distributor marketing tools, trade show support, literature development, presentations and publicity activities
- Evaluate and measure partner marketing programs and development providing regular analytics and recommendations for optimization.
- Collaborate with the distributors’ demand marketing organization to adapt customer-oriented marketing programs for co-marketing activities with alliance and channel partners – limited budget – guerrilla marketing is the mindset
- Plan and oversee the execution of partner co-marketing and demand generation plans targeting key use segments and use cases
- Ride-along with Field Reps to provide teaching and coaching on Caretaker Products and selling techniques
- Assist Field Reps with proposals, pricing, and customer demonstrations
Experience and Qualifications
- Entrepreneurial, “roll-up sleeves and get it done” mentality
- Pragmatic and able to quickly get to the heart of issues and act decisively.
- “Player-coach” approach to working as a ‘team of one’, collaborating across teams, and pragmatically growing an organization
- Adaptable leader capable of adjusting tactics and strategies to maintain consistent growth
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent, often conflicting, priorities
- Demonstrated ability to politely and professionally manage, diffuse and resolve customer complaints and issues, especially in fast-paced clinical settings
- Working knowledge of regulations applicable to medical device manufacturers (e.g. FDA, quality management systems, HIPAA, Sunshine Laws, etc)
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including strong presentation skills
- Well-organized and results-driven, with an aptitude for creative problem-solving
- A team player with initiative, integrity, and a collaborative “win together” attitude
- Digital marketing experience required, tools such as Adobe CS Premier, Lightroom, After Effects desired, or other advanced creative tools for collateral creation, portfolio of prior work desired for submission
- Digital Social Media management experience required
- A team player, emotionally mature with a very good sense of humor and the flexibility and sensitivity to work with diverse personalities and situations
- 4 year degree and 5+ years experience in medical device marketing, distribution and sales
Specific experience in patient monitoring, and medical devices desired, but not required
Travel: Expected to average 30-40%.
Work Location: Major metro area, flexible.
Compensation: Exempt Salary base plus uncapped Commission
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement