Engineering Operations Manager
Icarus Medical Innovations
This role will use specialized knowledge and experience to ensure adherence to production plans, customer commitments and product quality requirements(accountable for ensuring the seamless operation of manufacturing and logistics, assuring production accuracy and quality of product manufacturing).
The candidate should be capable of not only completing existing projects, but working with various departments within the organization to support the development and execution of new and innovative products. The candidate will generate new ways of thinking about manufacturing and logistic concepts and their relation to the production of existing and newly developed products)! Additionally, deep engagement with leadership and engineering departments will be critical. A passion for innovation and creative thinking is a must.
As the Manager of the Manufacturing team, you will be responsible for:
- the planning and coordination of the production schedule for the manufacturing team to meet internal and external demands for products;
- inventory management, ensuring timely ordering of consumables and materials used in manufacturing, replenishment of off-the-shelf product, inventory reporting, etc.;
- conducting investigations into product failures and reported customer complaints, providing oversight and direction of proper actions to address these concerns in a timely manner;
- compile monthly KPI reports on manufacturing performance;
- supporting HR in the acquisition of new talent for production needs; and
- support direction and execution of software and procedures that support company operations.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training is required.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in an operations leadership role.
- Ability to think strategically and drive production initiatives in a technical environment.
- Proven ability to work in diverse teams in a development or manufacturing setting and thrive.
- Ability to lead projects and project teams through openness and honesty and have the courage to make tough calls when needed.
- Proficient problem solver with a highly developed ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Must have customer focused, collaborative approach to work and give clear direction to team members and factory partners.
- Ensures accountability of oneself and others.