Entry Level Laboratory Technician
Indoor Biotechnologies (www.inbio.com) is a dynamic and innovative company with operations in the US, UK and India. The company specializes in the development of novel products for investigating allergies and immunological diseases and is an established leader in environmental testing and allergen manufacturing. Indoor Biotechnologies serves clients in the allergy diagnostics and therapeutics industry, in indoor air quality and in the food industry. The company has entrepreneurial spirit and an appetite for growth. We are looking for someone to engage with Indoor Biotechnologies’ vision and values to strengthen the allergen manufacturing team.
For further information please email Dr. Sabina Wünschmann, Vice President: Allergen Manufacturing and R&D at email@example.com with CV and cover letter by April 30, 2021.
• Manufacturing of commercial allergen products following ISO procedures.
• Preparation of allergen extracts and expression of recombinant allergens in bacteria or yeast.
• Purification of natural and recombinant allergens using HPLC.
• Protein analysis and quality control using SDS-PAGE, enzyme immunoassays, endotoxin assays, Western Blot and mass spectrometry.
• Assistance with efforts to maintain ISO 9000:2015 certification, including preparation and revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and data management.
• Research and development of new allergen products and contract research.
Experience and Qualifications
• B.Sc. or BA in biology, biotechnology, or related biomedical subject.
• Attention to detail, ability to carry out research procedures, assays and experiments with consistency and under supervision.
• High standard of organizational, verbal and written communication skills.