Executive Director of PIC MC Foundation
Montgomery College (Maryland) invites applications for the Executive Director of Pinkney Innovation Complex for Science and Technology (PIC MC) position.
Montgomery College has a unique opportunity for an Executive Director to lead and manage the development of a forty-acre innovative science and technology innovative hub in collaboration with academic, corporate, and governmental partners. The Germantown Campus is home to the Pinkney Innovation Complex for Science and Technology at Montgomery College, or PIC MC, a hub of education, business, and entrepreneurship, where industry partners co-locate and actively interact with faculty and students to achieve both educational and economic success.
More details about PIC MC Foundation at Montgomery College can be found at: https://www.montgomerycollege.edu/business-partners-employers/pic-mc/index.html.
To apply online, visit: http://www.montgomerycollege.edu/employment.
Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Seven years of experience in real estate and/or economic development including three years of progressively responsible or equivalent administrative experience.
- The understanding of the bioscience, biotechnology, technology industries.
- Experience with managing financial and administrative responsibilities.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- A CEcD – certified economic development professional accredited through International Economic Development Council (IEDC).
- Experience in creating partnerships with state and local governmental bodies.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining corporate partnerships with college/university.