General Accounting Assistant
MicroAire Surgical Instruments
Come join a team where People make a difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
We are looking for a General Accounting Assistant with a basic understanding of accounting procedures and systems, who is a great communicator, a strong team player, and is driven to learn and grow in the accounting discipline.
MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC. is a fast-growing medical device company seeking a General Accounting Assistant that is interested in taking their abilities to the next level. MicroAire is one of four companies within Colson Medical, LLC., the medical group of Marmon Holdings, Inc., under Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., a Fortune 100 company. MicroAire is able to both provide a small company experience that will allow you to see your personal impact on the organization while having the financial security of the company Forbes magazine ranks as the largest in the world (Forbes, May 12, 2022).
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Understand and utilize accounting procedures and systems
- Be willing to learn and grow with the team
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Goal-task oriented, eager to learn, and able to apply what you learn in a friendly and focused team
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures and systems
- Ability to communicate strongly and be a part of a team
- Paid Holidays
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.