Inside Sales Representative
Icarus Medical Innovations
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR). This role will use specialized knowledge and experience to create and develop customer relationships in order to drive sales and meet monthly sales goals. The ISR will be accountable for developing new sales leads generated through the company website.
Expectations include understanding our customers’ needs and requirements and ensuring a smooth sales experience. The candidate will generate new ways of thinking about customer engagement and work closely with the sales team to develop and support the implementation of new and exciting campaign initiatives. A passion for customer service is a must.
You will work on developing new sales leads, providing customer education on our product, and answering any questions they may have.
You’ll focus on maintaining current knowledge of products and services as we expand and grow in order to demonstrate the product(s) to the customer, explaining the technology and features that the product(s) has to offer.
You will partner closely with the Billing department, assisting customers with navigating the medical billing and insurance claim process.
- Interacting with customers by phone and/or email, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering customer questions and guiding them through the medical billing and insurance process, including prescription forms
- Maintaining current product knowledge and service updates
- Explaining and demonstrating product features to customers
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
Experience and Qualifications
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience, and training is required
- 1 year of relevant sales experience in medical devices (preferred)
- 1 year of customer relations
- Experience with MS Office and CRM (i.e. Hubspot)
The ideal candidate for the Inside Sales Representative position will possess the following:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent cold-calling skills
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Thrive in an innovative and creative environment
- Proven ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Excited to interact with teams and work on group projects
- Paid Time Off
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.