Indoor Biotechnologies’ Immunoassay Group is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team.
Must enjoy lab work, be a team player and be detail-oriented. Will be involved in manufacturing commercial immunoassay products and aiding with contract research/environmental testing services.
Minimum required BA or BSc in biology, biotechnology or related biomedical subject. Excellent opportunities for good candidates. Convenient downtown location in Charlottesville. www.inbio.com
• Manufacturing of commercial immunoassay products following QC procedures, maintaining inventory and shipping customer orders.
• Environmental testing services for allergens, endotoxins, enzymes and other biologics using MARIA®, ELISA and other methods.
• Aid in efforts to maintain ISO 17025:2017 compliance, including preparation and revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and data management.
• Involvement with Research & Development of new immunoassays including optimization, validations and relevant research projects.
• Assistance with contract research projects assessing allergen control products, chemicals, devices and procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
• B.Sc. or B.A. in biology, biotechnology, or related biomedical subject preferably with 2-3 years’ experience.
• Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be product and service oriented.
• Enthusiasm, self-motivation, initiative to learn new methods and collaboration with team members are essential.
• High standard of organization, verbal and written communication skills.