Light Assembly Technician
MicroAire Surgical Instruments
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
The Light Assembly Technician performs light mechanical assembly work of blade component for ESTR products. Builds and tests assembly of new product as required by specific procedures and drawings.
- Participates and makes recommendations regarding departmental quarterly plans and performs all essential duties and responsibilities within the company’s mission, vision and values.
- Performs assembly requiring dexterity and use of a variety of hand tools.
- Adjusts, aligns, and fits a variety of component parts to close tolerances.
- Interprets assembly drawings, verbal and written instructions and other documents of similar complexity.
- Understands the functional operation of the instruments to determine causes of non-performance or operational failure.
- Utilizes considerable judgment in planning work sequence and determining performance of the completed items with a minimum of supervision.
- Tests the products within documented guidelines to insure performance.
- May be required to pick component parts for work orders and package completed product for inventory.
- Works within the guidelines of applicable CGMP and ISO procedures.
- Performs inspection functions/equipment in accordance with MP-58118.
Experience and Qualifications
Education And Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment required.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Some mechanical experience required
- Experience or training in reading blueprints is preferred.
- Must be trained in applicable CGMP and ISO procedures prior to being assigned specific work instructions.