RIVANNA is seeking a dynamic marketing coordinator to contribute to the rapid growth of our emerging medical device company. You will work with a talented team of professionals as we strive to elevate global standards of healthcare.
This position requires an organized professional passionate about graphic design and copywriting. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to plan and manage trade shows to showcase the growing Accuro product line, communicate key messages, and create impactful customer engagements and qualified leads.
A successful candidate will understand the needs of our target audience and support the commercial team in carrying out marketing objectives.
- Support campaign objectives, including maintaining digital touchpoints: website, organic social media, campaign landing pages, and e-news
- Plan and execute organic social media, including real-time engagement and social engineering
- Plan and manage trade shows, including event coordination, logistics, and promotions and assist with strategy and post-show reporting
- Maintain an inventory and directory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are accurate and current while coordinating/executing new material creation as needed
- Design presentations, newsletters, event support materials, case studies, and brochures/sell sheets
- Maintain company letterhead, business cards, and other brand documents
- Prepare promotional presentations and support internal company efforts
- Assist with product meetings to include data reporting and insight
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Intermediate-level use of Adobe and Microsoft tools
- Fundamental design and creative writing skills and understanding of marketing concepts
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Health Insurance
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.