Marketing Internship - Medical Devices
MicroAire Surgical Instruments
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent. The Marketing Intern will work under the guidance of the Marketing Manager.
MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC. is a fast-growing medical device company seeking a Senior Cost Accountant that is interested in taking their abilities to the next level. MicroAire is one of four companies within Colson Medical, LLC., the medical group of Marmon Holdings, Inc., under Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., a Fortune 100 company. MicroAire is able to both provide a small company experience that will allow you to see your personal impact on the organization while having the financial security of the company Forbes magazine ranks as the largest in the world (Forbes, May 12, 2022).
- Contributes to development of overall product marketing strategy and messaging with competitive analysis, customer research, and product benchmarking
- Monitors performance of key marketing initiatives, including limited-time promotions and new product launches
- Collaborates on development of sales and marketing materials, such as product brochures, promotion announcements, and social media posts (e.g., Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Analyzes MicroAire’s digital properties (e.g., MicroAire.com, PALPatient.com, and EndotinePatient.com) and makes data-informed optimization recommendations
Experience and Qualifications
- Be a rising junior or senior studying Commerce or a related field
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.