Cerillo’s Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and management of our strategic marketing and advertising program. The individual is expected to provide their expertise in product advertising/promotion planning, coordination of new product launches, development of marketing strategies, organization of marketing materials, and managing various marketing channels. The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating engaging content that is has a technical acumen and is aligned with Cerillo’s brand voice and guidelines.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing and managing overall marketing plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives; implementing and executing marketing policies and practices.
- Ensuring marketing communications are coordinated, including the development and distribution of all marketing collateral; will support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational requirements in conjunction with sales support.
- Creating and updating technical information documentation for distribution via email, web, and print.
- Coordinating and communicating updates for all sales personnel, including distribution partnership channels, of product changes, new products, accessories, and other technical data necessary to understand and implement the product selling strategy.
- Creating content for cross platform distribution including paid ads, social media, and tradeshows.
- Maintain campaign calendar including email, ads, social media, and other campaigns.
- Maintain website SEO, imagery, technical information, and links.
- Support sales team with creation of collateral and potential attendance of tradeshows and special events.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, or related discipline.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker, that brings enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Long-term planning skills and ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Development of collateral for email, print, web, and/or social channels using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Website management and/or development experience in WordPress or similar CMS.
- Experience managing contact databases (HubSpot CRM) and using organizational tools such as content calendars and campaign management.
- Experience generating technical marketing materials to target expert audiences.
- This is a hybrid position which requires working in the Charlottesville, VA office on an as-needed basis.