Medical Device Sales Representative
Icarus Medical Innovations
About the Job:
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) role is key to delivering our impactful technology to our patients, attaining aggressive sales goals, and capturing market share as a whole. From sales to fitting, ISRs are key in enabling our bracing to become a reality. This position offers an entryway into the competitive and lucrative medical device sales industry, as well as the potential for rapid career advancement into business development or field sales positions in our high-growth organization.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a motivated Inside Sales Representative (ISR), who is eager to grow with an impactful company and share in the high growth of an early-stage startup. You will apply your social aptitude and specialized training on biomechanics that you will learn at Icarus to cultivate deep customer and clinician relationships. The ISR will be accountable for converting new sales leads, generated through the company website, and you will drive sales and meet monthly sales goals.
About Icarus Medical:
Icarus Medical Innovations is an outcomes-focused, dynamic medtech startup committed to helping people with joint pain live more active and healthy lives. Our technology bridges medical devices, software, and additive manufacturing to yield a new class of functional orthopedic bracing that is disrupting the industry. Our company values creative thinking, risk-taking, and collaboration. We bring together medical experts, industry leaders, engineers, and sales professionals to create a unique work ecosystem, driven by our mission to enable people to stay active, and free from joint pain.
- Apply your social aptitude and specialized training on biomechanics that you will learn at Icarus to cultivate deep customer and clinician relationships
- Be accountable for converting new sales leads, generated through the company website, and you will drive sales and meet monthly sales goals
- Understanding our customer’s needs and requirements, ensuring a smooth sales experience
- Generate new ways of thinking about customer engagement and work closely with the sales team to develop and support the implementation of new and exciting campaign initiatives
Once you have mastered our product, attained sales goals, and performed in the top percentile of our inside sales team, you will have the opportunity to take on new challenges as a Regional Sales Manager. Our team will work with you to begin building your territory to ensure your success when you make the big move to your Region. As a rapidly growing company, there are many opportunities around the country and internationally to choose from.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field (preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience, and training is required
- Cumulative GPA > 3.2, for recent graduates
- 1 year of relevant sales experience in medical devices (preferred)
- 1 year of customer relations (preferred)
- Thrive in an innovative and creative environment
- Proven ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Excited to interact with teams and work on group projects
- Devices & Instrumentation
- Health Tech & Software
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.