We are seeking a microbiologist to join our Quality Lab team in our Troy, VA, location. This is an excellent role to grow within a lab career. BIO-CAT is a premier enzyme production and blending company with over 30 years of experience.
BIO-CAT and BIO-CAT Microbials are equal opportunities employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
- Perform microanalysis on incoming raw materials, blended products, and samples
- Data entry of results
- Assisting with testing, prep, and glassware maintenance
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology
- Attention to detail is a must
- Previous lab experience is a plus but not required
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- 401k Match
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.