Patient Recruitment Manager
The Patient Recruitment Manager will specialize in the development and delivery of strategic recruitment and retention campaigns and novel patient engagement solutions. Project activities will include serving as the technical expert in Patient Recruitment and Retention Planning process to support all HemoShear clinical trials. This role will work directly with study sites, patient advocacy and communications teams to recruit studies in a timely manner.
- Provide oversight and be accountable for all aspects of patient recruitment.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and completion of the study participant recruitment campaigns and retention.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the patient and global standard of care, leverage relevant external and internal insights and translate into global recruitment strategies.
- Lead all recruitment/retention campaign related discussions including site performance metrics, site delays, enrollment risks and mitigation plans.
- Oversee IRB approval processes for all patient recruitment and retention materials.
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum four-year college degree.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in patient recruitment at a CRO/Pharma company.
- High organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and to progress projects.
- Excellent communicator, both in written and spoken language.
- Able to produce reports and project plans to a high standard.
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Clinical Research