Post-Doctoral Research Scientist
Indoor Biotechnologies (www.inbio.com) is a dynamic and innovative company with operations in the US, UK and India. The company specializes in the development of novel products for investigating allergies and immunological diseases. Indoor Biotechnologies is world leader in research on allergic diseases and has an established basic research program. The company has entrepreneurial spirit and an appetite for growth. We are looking for a Post-Doctoral Research Scientist to engage with Indoor Biotechnologies’ vision and values to strengthen the basic research team. Indoor Biotechnologies is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Candidates from underrepresented populations, racial and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.
For further information please email Dr. Anna Pomés, Director of Basic Research at email@example.com with CV and cover letter by June 11, 2021.
• Allergy research within the scope of the NIH Award 2R01AI077653-10A1.
• Identification of IgE antibody binding epitopes on asthma-associated allergens for the design of hypoallergens.
• Design and synthesis of DNA constructs encoding for antibodies.
• Expression of recombinant antibodies in mammalian (or insect) expression systems.
• Preparation of allergen-antibody complexes for structural analyses.
• Involvement in collaborative research activities with academic investigators and with other companies.
• Preparation of scientific data for publication and presentation at scientific meetings.
• Work as part of a team and exercise efficient time management.
Experience and Qualifications
• PhD in Biomedical Research.
• Attention to detail and ability to carry out research procedures.
• Ability to work independently to perform excellent scientific research.
• High standard of organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Health Tech & Software
- Medical insurance
- Retirement benefits