Rivanna is seeking a dynamic and highly skilled Product Manager to contribute to the rapid growth of our emerging medical device company. You will work within a talented team of professionals as we strive to achieve our mission of improving global human health. The ideal candidate has prior successful experience managing medical device products in the anesthesia and/or imaging markets.
This is a hands-on multidisciplinary role in which the right candidate will engage multiple internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute commercialization plans for both incumbent products and new product roll-outs.
- Development of product definition, positioning, pricing and product lifecycle management.
- Analyze market research and reimbursement strategy reports and translate findings into technical specifications and product roll-out plans.
- Planning, forecasting, and marketing strategic plans at all stages of product lifecycle.
- Act as a bridge between internal R&D, sales, marketing, QA/RA, and manufacturing departments to coordinate commercialization planning and execution.
- Manage and identify sales toolkit and marketing asset needs.
- Sales team product training.
- KOL development.
- Claims generation and clinical trials.
- Distribution channel development and partnering.
Experience and Qualifications
- Advanced degree in business administration, engineering, science, or related field.
- At least 2 years in a medical device product management role or similar.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge and Microsoft Office products with excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as organization and document skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet tight deadlines and function well under pressure.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Team/Family Events