RIVANNA is seeking a talented manufacturing professional to contribute to the rapid growth of our emerging medical device company. You will work with a team of professionals as we strive to achieve our mission of improving global human health.
This role involves maintaining and operating manufacturing equipment, quality control activities, non-conformity handling, and assembling and validating the manufactured product. Fabrication of small parts may include milling, epoxying, and soldering. Activities are carried out with an ISO 13485-certified quality management system.
This is a great opportunity to enter the medical devices industry and advance within the organization as skill level and experience allow. We are always looking to complement our existing team with individuals that bring unique perspectives and experiences.
This variety of thought and perspective drives innovation and strengthens our ability to create an inclusive team environment where our core values of trust, humility, and dedication are practiced every day. As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- Undergo training to and closely follow manufacturing work instructions and ISO 13485 compliance standard operating procedures
- Lead batch builds of high-precision medical device assemblies seeking high throughput and yield
- Precision soldering, epoxying, and assembly steps
- Regularly interface with computer systems to execute production processes and record production and quality data
- Conduct validation activities on parts, subassemblies, and assemblies
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Experience and Qualifications
- Associates degree or related experience
- Experience working within a Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) environment is preferred
- This position requires good manual dexterity and fine motor skills
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental
- Group Life
- Long-term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Match
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.