Battelle delivers when others can’t. We conduct research and development, manage national laboratories, design and manufacture products and deliver critical services for our clients—whether they are a multi-national corporation, a small start-up or a government agency.We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Battelle’s CBRNE Defense Business line located in Charlottesville, VA is seeking Program Manager to lead a team of scientists and engineers supporting all-source intelligence analysis.
To learn more, visit Battelle’s career page.
- The successful candidate will provide the program management, technical and functional services necessary to plan, manage, and control performance.
- The candidate shall provide administrative documentation and reporting services to manage performance.
- For each core task of the contract, the candidate shall provide project management support at the Government facility to coordinate tasking and assignments of on and off-site employees.
- The candidate shall ensure project interdependencies are planned and risks adequately mitigated.
- The contractor shall be responsible for tasking of employees, prioritization of their time, adherence to the terms of the PWS, and adherence to Government mandated training and procedures.
- The candidate must possess an active TS/SCI level U.S. Government security clearance.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS/BA in life science, chemistry, physics, engineering, or mathematical discipline from an accredited institution with at least 10 years of project management experience.
- Proven experience in leading technical research programs worth $5M+ annually that involve coordination across technical disciplines.
- Knowledge of government and industrial contract work. Experience with various contract types including fixed price, cost plus, and time and materials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- PMP certification
- Currently possesses a DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Willingness to work in small groups or independently as necessary
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- and More...