Project Analyst - Project Finance (Three Positions Available)
PRA Health Sciences
Are you looking to use your analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills? Do you enjoy solving problems, working with numbers and data to make a positive impact on clinical trials?
If so, we’d love to meet you.
Who are we?
We Are PRA. We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
- You are a business-minded individual who can identify risk, analyze and manipulate data, and can effectively and confidently present findings and make recommendations.
- You are flexible and adaptable and can multi-task with ease as you work with cross-functional teams on multiple projects.
- You aim to produce the highest quality work, while maintaining professionalism, a courteous attitude, and helpful communications with clients and our fellow team members.
What will you be doing?
- The Project Analyst is responsible for a full range of financial and strategic analyst support, which ensures the operational effectiveness and excellence of the project portfolio.
- With responsibility for the Revenue, Cash Flow, Profitability and Risk, the Project Analyst will track and analyze project trends to make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the project.
- If new services are required the Project Analyst will create and negotiate contract amendments with the sponsor, serve as a project team lead and key technical expert on financial issues and concerns.
- Interface with senior and executive management for project reviews and respond to their inquiries and requests.
- The Project Analyst has a unique view into the operational and corporate delivery by understanding the entire project and business life cycle.
Experience and Qualifications
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, preferred.
- Read, write and speak English; fluent in host country language required.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software required.
- Articulate and professional, can communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Position is office based in Charlottesville, VA. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Legal Statement:PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Apply directly online here.