PRA Health Sciences
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 95+ countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who Are You?
You are knowledgeable about work environment conditions and you care about making sure that the office runs smoothly, which includes keeping supplies in stock, working with vendors, meeting support, making sure the facilities are clean, orderly, and safe. You are a strong communicator and a good listener and you enjoy collaborating with employees to provide excellent customer service. You are detail orientated from ordering the correct type of break and copy room supplies to approving invoices, making sure every detail is right is crucial to your work. You are analytical and review expenses and question how you can help the company save money and reduce expenses.
What will you be doing?
Develops/maintains study documents and utilizes company systems to manage clinical/biomedical studies. Provides administrative support to project team members in clinical operations and project management. Works with the project team to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with contract and client expectations:
- Organizes project team and client meetings including scheduling, meeting materials, binders, agendas and meeting minutes.
- Organizes study information and supplies. Generates and maintains organizational charts, team calendar, newsletters, mass mailings, project specific information including but not limited to process flow charts, contact lists, holiday lists, study website, mailing labels. Tracks, dispatches and maintains study supplies following applicable company processes.
- Manages internal and client project reporting. Generates and reviews for accuracy reports to facilitate project status and financial reporting. Completes system updates and queries.
- Supports project manager with financial tasks. Has oversight of purchase order process including creating and processing purchase orders and processing study invoices. May process Investigator payments.
- May support preparation of study files by maintaining and distributing project documents. Ensures documents within the electronic trial master file comply with filing/naming guidelines and have the correct status.
- Uses the learning management system to assign project-specific training to team members and tracks training compliance.
Experience and Qualifications
What do you need to have?
- Associate’s degree or international equivalent in business, finance, health sciences or related field
- 2 years’ experience in clinical project administration or other relevant experience
Apply directly on the PRA Health Sciences website here: https://prahs.com/careers/id/70182