RIVANNA is seeking a medical device Quality Engineering professional to contribute to our emerging medical device company’s rapid growth. You will work within a talented team of professionals as we strive to achieve our mission of improving global human health. This is a hands-on multidisciplinary role in which the right candidate will work within all areas of RIVANNA’s FDA registered and ISO 13485-certified manufacturing facility to execute and improve advanced manufacturing tasks.
This is a great opportunity to enter the medical devices industry and advance within the organization as skill level and experience allows.
Rivanna Medical offers the following employee benefits: health insurance, paid time off, 401(k), team/family events and more. The RIVANNA team welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and geographies (including international) and believes that diversity in people pushes our company, community, and team members towards a more prosperous future. This is a full-time position.
About the Company
RIVANNA® is a privately held designer, manufacturer, and distributor of world-first, imaging-based medical solutions based in Charlottesville, VA. RIVANNA operates an FDA-registered and ISO 13485:2016 certified manufacturing facility where it produces the Accuro® product line and related medical equipment and components. Accuro is the world’s ﬁrst spinal navigation device designed to improve the safety, speed and efficiency of spinal needle guidance procedures. RIVANNA’s revolutionary platforms feature BoneEnhance®, Multi-Frequency Image Reconstruction, which optimizes ultrasound for the visualization of bony versus soft tissue anatomy, and SpineNav3D™ AI-Based Spine Recognition, which automates ultrasound image interpretation.
- Training and compliance with all Company standard operating procedures (SOP’s) within its ISO 13485 certified quality management system
- Execute advanced manufacturing tasks, including but not limited to, product validation, troubleshooting, and non-conformance evaluations
- Work order processing and data compilation
- Calibration and validation activities
- QC inspection, packaging, and labeling
- Incoming goods inspection and reporting
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
- 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience working within an ISO 13485 quality management system