RIVANNA is seeking a talented and motivated Quality Technician to contribute to the rapid growth of our emerging medical device company. You will work within a talented team of professionals as we strive to achieve our mission of improving global human health. This is a hands-on multidisciplinary role in which the right candidate will work within all areas of RIVANNA’s FDA-registered and ISO 13485-certified manufacturing facility to execute and improve advanced manufacturing tasks. This is a great opportunity to enter the medical devices industry and advance within the organization as skill level and experience allow.
- Lead routine quality control-related activities in manufacturing
- Develop and initiate minor process improvements using the DMAIC methodology
- Lead process improvement initiatives & projects with minor oversight
- Incoming material acceptance
- Work order completion and in process quality checks.
- Advanced inventory transactions
- Work order completion & Work Instruction updates
- Independently execute daily quality control checks and validations
- Production subassembly completion and testing
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable experience in lieu of degree
- Biomedical-related degree and medical device experience
- Experience with FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485 (Quality Management), ISO 14971 (Risk Management), CE Marking, Class II medical devices that use software
- Experience with Arena PLM
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental
- Group Life
- Long-term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Match
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.