Order Administration Manager
At MicroGEM Bio, we are simplifying complex molecular techniques, moving them out of highly skilled labs to non-laboratory settings where they can be used at the point-of-need to solve biological problems. This is democratizing molecular biology.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
As a new position, the Order Administration Manager will be responsible for assuming the ordering process function from a different organization, build out the team, and manage the customer ordering process.
THIS ROLE WILL REPORT TO: Director, Technical Services/Customer Care
- Partner with the Finance team in assuming control of the customer ordering process
- Improve/build-out the processes that provide for scalability as the company grows while ensuring that the customer has a great experience.
- Initially, perform the duties of an order administration agent while recruiting the appropriate staff to perform the function.
- Partner with Director, Technical Services/Customer Care in building out robust processes and behaviors between the this team and Technical Services in ensuring the customer has a world class experience with the company.
- Partner, collaborate with other leaders of the Commercial Team in aligning processes and priorities with sales, marketing, and supply chain management.
- Integrate/align the ordering process, as appropriate, into Sales Force and IQMS (Company ERP system).
- Partner with the Marketing team in enhancing/expanding on-line ordering processes.
- Own and manage the RFP process within the company, partnering with the appropriate teams as necessary.
- Oversee the GSA program and processes
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in order administration, sales management, sales operations, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in managing direct reports.
- CRM experience, preferably with Sales Force
- Experience in working in an ERP system environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and offers solutions to problems.
- Strong teambuilder who empowers staff to excel.
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Great soft skills – listening, conflict resolution, high EQ.
- Devices & Instrumentation
- Health Tech & Software
- Flexible Spending Plans
- 401k with Company Match
- Casual Dress Code