RIVANNA is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented HR Recruiting Specialist to join our dynamic Human Resources team. As a Recruiting Specialist, you will play a crucial role in attracting and selecting top talent for our organization.
Your primary responsibility will be to support the recruitment process by sourcing, screening, evaluating candidates, coordinating interviews, and building candidate pipelines. This position offers the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our company.
This is a 32-hour per-week position.
- Regularly interface with hiring managers to identify current and future hiring needs
- Utilize various recruitment channels to proactively identify and attract potential candidates for open positions, including job boards, social media platforms, professional networks, and referrals
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future job openings, ensuring a constant pool of high-quality prospects
- Review resumes, conduct initial phone screenings, and assess candidate qualifications based on job requirements and cultural fit
- Schedule and coordinate on-site interviews between candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a smooth and efficient process
- Administer assessments, tests, and other evaluation methods to assess candidate skills and suitability for specific roles
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of applicant data, ensuring compliance with data protection regulations
- Continuously evaluate and enhance the recruitment process by recommending and implementing improvements and best practices
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, providing timely and clear communication and addressing candidate inquiries
- Support the development and execution of employer branding initiatives to attract and engage top talent
- Stay informed about relevant local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations, and ensure compliance in all recruitment activities
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Previous experience in a recruiting or talent acquisition role; technical recruiting experience preferred
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruitment software is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with candidates, hiring managers, and team members
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and maintain attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Basic understanding of HR policies, procedures, and employment laws
- Devices & Instrumentation
- Health Tech & Software
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.