BIO-CAT provides the very latest enzyme technology and custom formulations. Founded in 1988, our extensive range of products, from single-to-multi-enzyme blends, service various industrial, food, agriculture and other commercial markets. BIO-CAT is an FSSC 22000 certified facility in Virginia featuring state-of-the-art laboratories for scientific research, product development and on-site quality testing to better serve customers.
BIO-CAT Microbials is an innovator in the field of biological solutions for a broad range of emerging and existing markets and industries. BIO-CAT Microbials is a GMP certified facility and a division of BIO-CAT, utilizing the latest enzyme technology in combination with microbes to produce products that are pioneering, more effective and of the highest quality for our customers’ applications.
- Development, implementation, and updating regulatory strategy to support business goals and day to day regulatory operations.
- Oversee Regulatory staff in daily tasks as well as provide guidance for new markets, applications, products and opportunities.
- Coordinate development of regulatory information packages, support key customer initiatives in conjunction with Sales, answer regulatory questions for customers and company in proactive and timely manner.
- Experience working with country registrations a plus.
- Support customer or government audits as required.