MicroAire Surgical Instruments
Come join the MicroAire Team! We are seeking a Repair Technician who is an experience electro-mechanical assembler and enjoys troubleshooting and problem solving.
The Repair Technician performs light mechanical and electrical assembly work of moderate to high complexity that covers 100% of MicroAire’s instrument product line. Builds and tests both assembly of new product and instrument repairs as required by specific procedures and drawings.
- Performs assembly and repair of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic troubleshooting, and repair of Surgical Equipment.
- Provide troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of MicroAire Surgical Equipment.
- Documents all repair and maintenance activity/repairs per applicable policies and/or procedures.
- Adjusts, aligns, and fits a variety of component parts to close tolerances.
- Interprets detailed blueprints, assembly drawings, verbal and written instructions and other documents of similar complexity.
- Decides on fittings and adjustments of parts in assembly and repair within established guidelines.
- Tests the products within documented guidelines to insure performance.
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment required. Product repair experience preferred. Soldering experience required.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience or training in reading blueprints is preferred.
- Understands good manufacturing principles (GMP).