Robotics Service Engineer
Install, test, and maintain robotic equipment, sensors, or related automated systems. Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors. He or she will also provide support to our customers via telephone or on site.
MedBot LLC: We deliver the most innovative and human-centric robotic products for disinfection, cleaning, and environmental safety. This is our UVC robot in action:
- Perform maintenance in the field utilizing in-depth troubleshooting of a wide variety of robot
- Provide in-depth troubleshooting via phone with customers.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks on-site & in-house.
- Provide insights about how to improve customer experience and product improvement.
- Adhere to safety standards in the field and at customer locations.
- Accurately and in a timely manner complete all paperwork associated with trips and in-house
- Inform Sales Managers of service-related issues in their area and coordinate any sales leads.
- Perform in-house and on-site demo to customers.
- Identify repair parts issues for customer spare parts orders.
- Provide in-house and on-site training for customers.
- Provide courtesy visits to customers in geographic area.
- Initiate service contract sales with customer.
Experience and Qualifications
BS in mechanical engineering or electronic engineering.