Senior Cell Therapy Analytical Biologist
LumaCyte, LLC seeks a Cell Therapy Analytical Biologist to assist in the design, execution, and analysis of biological experiments to support the company’s cell therapy application development.
Our ideal candidate conducts experiments, processes samples, analyzes data, and provides technical, applications, and field support to customers.
- Work with team members to design and conduct experiments
- Become proficient in running samples and analyzing, understanding, and presenting data internally and externally
- Assist in the development of novel methods to analyze multivariate data
- Install instruments and support customers in the field and remotely – some travel required
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, researching, and contributing to scientific literature, establishing professional networks, and participating in professional societies
Experience and Qualifications
- M.S. or Ph.D. in cell biology, immunology, bioengineering, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years experience working in a research lab or biotechnology company. Lab experience required
- Ability and desire to work with cutting-edge instrumentation in a laboratory and customer-facing setting
- Detailed knowledge of cell therapy and methods, including co-culture potency assays, viral transfection, and transduction, stem cell differentiation, functional cell-based assays, cell culture, expansion, etc.
- Experience in cell therapy biomanufacturing and working with a range of primary cell samples
- Familiarity analyzing large and complex data sets, bioinformatics, multivariate analysis, or chemometrics experience is desirable
- Strong computer skills, including spreadsheets, scientific software such as OriginLab, and scripting languages such as python
- Diverse communication skills, including the ability to interface with a wide variety of customers and application spaces within the biotechnology and biomedical industry
- Proven self-starter, good interpersonal and time management skills, and ability to work in a team environment with minimal direction
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.