Senior ClojureScript Engineer (Remote)
What is ArcheMedX?
We are a well-funded, revenue producing, early stage company that applies behavioral science to improve learning and generate actionable insights to improve clinical care. The ArcheMedX platform accelerates the research of new medicines and delivery of better care to millions of patients. Every member of our team has a meaningful stake in our success. If you are interested in taking on an impactful role building software that is transforming the healthcare and life science industries and truly making people’s lives better, let’s talk!
What are we looking for in a Senior ClojureScript Engineer?
- You are a clear and honest communicator, and believe that listening and humility are critical functions of a successful team. You’re comfortable presenting information both in writing, and in person.
- You are passionate about frontend applications and creating delightful user experiences.
- You have experience shipping features in a customer-facing Single Page Application, driven from RESTful or Graph APIs.
- You have experience using Reagent / Re-frame, or an enthusiasm to do so.
- You have a deep understanding of CSS and the knowhow to turn non trivial requirements into interactive experiences.
- You are pragmatic, and know how to stay focused on product goals when balancing feature requirements and technical complexity.
- You are comfortable troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Experience using source control (Git)
What we offer
- The time and tools you need, and the freedom to advance in your craft.
- A team of smart, like-minded, creative professionals who will constantly support and challenge you to build better solutions every day.
- A safe environment where every idea is heard, where mistakes are the way we learn, and where experimentation is the rhythm of our day.
- Trust that you know best how, when, and where you should work to achieve great results.
- The opportunity to see your work impact end users every day.
What we believe in
- A small group of dedicated craftspeople can change the world.
- Software development is a creative problem solving process.
- We are all on the product team.
- We all thrive to create a working environment where we constantly reassess priorities and deliver product value without chaos and interruption.
- We believe in creating a tight build/measure/learn development cycle.
- Everyone should wear a lot of hats.
- Everyone can have good ideas.
- You’ll be joining a team of experienced and dedicated engineers who build data, backend, and frontend applications.
- You’ll be working closely with other members of the product team to help shape new features, or improve existing ones.
- You’ll primarily work on frontend applications, alongside other engineers and designers to build, maintain, and test features.
- You’ll provide useful feedback to your peers through code reviews.
Experience and Qualifications
- AWS Experience
- Experience with GraphQL / EQL
- WebSocket Experience
- Employee stock options
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Generous employee health/dental/vision benefits
- New Apple equipment
- Continuous opportunities for professional development (Conferences / Learning Stipends)
- Bi-annual company wide outings