Senior Project Engineer
Bonumose is on a mission to make nourishing sugar alternatives affordable for the mass market. With a mindset of business as a moral imperative, Bonumose uses the acronym COVER to describe who, what, where and how we intend to serve:
o Customers/Consumers: We will empower our food & beverage customers to produce tasty food without trade-offs. By sincerely and tirelessly serving our customers and theirs, the rest will fall into place.
o Owners: We will create wealth for our owners.
o Value Chain: We will enable wealth-creation opportunities for our suppliers, distribution partners, and others in the value chain.
o Employees: We will support employees’ livelihoods, career development, and personal growth goals, helping them provide for themselves and their families through the dignity of meaningful work, in an environment of mutual respect and concern, while sharing in Company profit.
o Realm: We intend to make a lasting, positive impact on the world through that which is mentioned above, including betterment of public health and private wealth.
The Senior Project Engineer will help expand a rapidly growing manufacturing footprint processing tagatose and other rare monosaccharides from starch sources. The successful candidate will be working directly with the senior management team to develop strategy, organize resources to execute, and work with partners to design and build manufacturing operations globally.
- Oversee process engineering and help refine plant operations.
- Develop strategic partnerships with equipment suppliers and design firms to assist in future plant design and execution.
- Work with partners to help oversee plant installations at various sites.
- Assist Scientific team on execution of changes and refinements developed in the lab.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial, preferred) or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Engineering Project Management.
- Chemical/Process Engineering experience desired; prior knowledge in Food industry preferred.
- Hands on troubleshooting skills desired. • Experience with filtration, ion exchange, evaporation, and crystallization • Experience in starch processing, especially maltodextrin production
- Prior involvement managing major capital projects.
- Experience supervising employees or managing a project with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong engineering fundamentals with proven abilities and practical experience in the following areas:
- Project and Construction Management
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Process optimization
- Data-based decision-making using data from different sources
- Unit operations, understanding, and continuous improvements.
- CAD for maintaining plant drawings and P&IDs.
- Process measurement and control systems.
- Maintenance techniques and systems for reliable operation.
- Troubleshooting hardware and processes.
- Managing multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through on agreed actions.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SAP
- Familiarity with food manufacturing, GMPs, HACCP, SQF Safety standards and regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Agriculture & Food Tech
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.