Sr Sales Rep, Diagnostics
To grow Medtronic’s Cardiac Diagnostics business through sales of the Reveal LINQ™ Mobile Cardiac Telemetry System to Electrophysiologists, Implanting Cardiologists and targeted General Cardiologists. Additionally, focus on market development to referring physicians with a primary focus on disease states such as cryptogenic stroke, syncope and atrial fibrillation. Collaborate effectively with the CRDM and CVG field teams to implement the Diagnostics strategies and ensure flawless execution with our customers.
We seek candidates who will exceed our customer expectations by striving without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products, processes and systems and ensure patients are best served.
Experience and Qualifications
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME:
- Preference will be given to local qualified candidates and candidates with Medtronic experience
- 5+ years medical sales experience in hospital environment selling to interventional
- Experience selling and servicing diagnostic and/or monitoring devices
- Ability to teach and educate medical personnel, peers and technical support personnel
- Computer literacy
- Available/willing to work/travel weekends and evenings
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Apply for this opportunity here.