Supply Chain Manager
RIVANNA is seeking a skilled supply chain and inventory manager to contribute to our emerging medical device company’s rapid growth. You will work within a talented team of professionals as we strive to achieve our mission of improving global healthcare through innovative medical technology. This role involves management of the supply chain for the company’s manufacturing operations and execution of procurement, inventory accounting, supplier evaluations and risk management, and supplier audits.
Rivanna Medical offers the following employee benefits: health insurance, HSA, paid time off, 401(k), team/family events, and more. The RIVANNA team welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and geographies (including international) and believes that diversity in people pushes our company, community, and team members towards a more prosperous future. This is a full-time position.
About Rivanna Medical, LLC
RIVANNA® is a privately held designer, manufacturer, and distributor of world-first, imaging-based medical solutions based in Charlottesville, VA. RIVANNA operates an FDA-registered and ISO 13485:2016 certified manufacturing facility where it produces the Accuro® product line and related medical equipment and components. Accuro is the world’s ﬁrst spinal navigation device designed to improve the safety, speed and efficiency of spinal needle guidance procedures. RIVANNA’s revolutionary platforms feature BoneEnhance®, Multi-Frequency Image Reconstruction, which optimizes ultrasound for the visualization of bony versus soft tissue anatomy, and SpineNav3D™ AI-Based Spine Recognition, which automates ultrasound image interpretation.
- Manage the company’s approved vendor list (AVL) including supplier evaluations, audits, and supplier agreements.
- Perform risk management and execute risk mitigation activities on the supply chain.
- Negotiate pricing and payment terms with vendors to reduce bill of materials cost and optimize inventory turnover.
- Issue purchase orders and monitor supplier performance.
- Issue and monitor supplier corrective action requests.
- Work with operations personnel to define acceptance criteria of incoming goods, handle scrap, and non-conforming items.
- Execute appropriate inventory entries to the company’s financial accounting system.
- Manage inventory counts for end of year financial audits.
- Coordinate with accounts payable personnel and perform accounts payable activities
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in procurement
- PCB/Electronic component procurement experience preferred
- Working knowledge of finance and inventory accounting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with inventory management software, QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Familiarity with ISO 13485 medical device quality management standard