Technical Sales Executive
LumaCyte is seeking an experienced scientist and business development executive to continue driving the rapid adoption of LumaCyte’s label-free single cell analysis technology and instrumentation.
In this role, she/he will build a deep understanding of LumaCyte’s transformative technology, Laser Force Cytology (LFC), through hands-on laboratory experience
doing cell-based assays using LumaCyte’s LFC instrument, Radiance.
This hybrid role will leverage the candidate’s deep scientific understanding and experience with cell-based assays, along with an external focus on customer relationships that help to drive LFC adoption across the biopharma R&D and biomanufacturing sectors.
Our ideal candidate conducts experiments, analyzes data, and provides sales and application support to customers. She/he has an outgoing personality and enjoys working closely with people (customers and team members). The ideal candidate is also a self-starter that is very motivated to manage customer interactions and sales efforts throughout the evaluation and buying cycle.
Core responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with other biologists, engineers, and scientists to perform and interpret experiments using LumaCyte’s cutting-edge cell analysis instrument, Radiance
- Managing customer relationships and sales/service activities
- Travel for customer demos, training, and technology presentations
- Maintaining a high level of credibility and respect within the scientific community
- Manage sales leads and follow-ups, customer presentations, instrument demonstrations, and applications support
- Become proficient in running samples, analyzing, understanding, and presenting data both internally and externally
- Manage instrument installations, training, and support for customers in the field – travel required
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, researching and contributing to scientific literature, establishing professional networks, and participating in professional societies
- Scientific writing in the form of tech notes, peer-reviewed articles, poster presentations, and posts in LumaCyte’s blog, The-Cyte.com
Experience and Qualifications
- Ph.D. in virology, biology, bioengineering, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years experience working in a research lab or biotechnology company. Lab and instrument experience required
- Demonstrated sales performance in an instrumentation or life science sales role
- Detailed knowledge of virology and virological methods, including the plaque assay, TCID50, neutralization assays, functional cell-based assays, and cell culture. Experience in cell therapy (CAR-T immunotherapy) is a plus
- Ability and desire to work with cutting-edge instrumentation in a laboratory and customer-facing setting
- Experience in customer support and field service
- Familiarity with Salesforce software
- Experience with multivariate data interpretation
- Diverse communication skills, including the ability to interface with a wide variety of customers and application spaces within the biotechnology and biomedical industry
- Proven self-starter good interpersonal and time management skills, and enjoys working in a fast paced, team-focused environment
- Devices & Instrumentation
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.