Business Development Representative
RIVANNA is seeking a motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) responsible for generating new leads and developing relationships with anesthesiologists and CRNAs (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists) to promote and sell Accuro, a medical ultrasound device.
The BDR will also be responsible for supporting existing accounts and encouraging the purchase of accessories and consumable supplies used alongside the ultrasound device.
The primary responsibility for this role is to be an Accuro product expert to maximize implementation, adoption, and outcomes for new and potential Accuro customers.
- Act as an Accuro product expert to maximize implementation, adoption, and outcomes for new and potential Accuro customers.
- Generate new leads through inbound marketing (digital marketing) and outbound activities (emails and phone calls).
- Making effective product presentations remotely and occasionally in person
- Support existing accounts and encourage the purchase of accessories and consumable supplies.
- Manage full life cycle of sales process from lead generation to closing and maintaining accounts.
- Collaborating with the distributor sales team, acting as a product specialist
- Conduct product evaluations, trials, and in-services remotely and occasionally in person
- Tracking data related to customer activities and opportunities in CRM such as HubSpot or Salesforce.
- The ability to drive a car, travel occasionally, and interact with healthcare providers on-site is required; travel is 10% or less. (Close proximity to a major airport preferred)
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the medical device industry or physical product focused field.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry – experience in anesthesia preferred.
- Proven remote productivity through building networks online.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.